I suspect I have a gambling problem, what do I do now?
If you are concerned about your gambling or that you are developing a gambling problem, we recommend that you take the self-assessment test. The result will help you addressing any potential gambling issues. You may take the test on the URL below:
What limits can I set on my account?
- Deposit limit, you can set a deposit limit per day, week or month. When you have reached the limit within the set duration no more deposits can be made.
- Wagering limit, you can set a wagering limit per day, week or month. When you have reached the limit within the set duration no more wagering can be made.
- Loss limit, you can set a loss limit per day, week or month. When you have reached the limit within the set duration no more play can be made.
- Reality check
- Session limit
- Take a break, you can take a break for 1 day, 1 week, 1 month or 6 weeks. By taking a break you can not access your account during set duration.
- Self-exclusion, you can take a longer break by self-excluding your account for either 6 months, 1, 3 or 5 years. You will not be able to access your account during the set duration of an exclusion. A self-exclusion cant be revoked.
How can I reactivate my self-excluded account?
During a self-exclusion the account cannot be reactivated. When the self-exclusion period has ended you can contact the customer service whom can assist you to reopen your account on the Company's discretion.
Can I change my limits?
Yes, you can increase, decrease or remove a limit. If you increase or remove the limit a 24 hr cooling off period will be enforced. Decreasing the limit will change the limit straight away